Sunday, September 5, 2010

Um...so it's been a while?

Yeah, so, I guess I haven't blogged in a while.  Oops.  Well, there's been a lot going on.  For starters, I lost almost 30 lbs!  Woot Woot!  Here are a before and after picture.
And After


Second...I started running, a lot.  Hence the weight loss I suppose.  I ran a 5k back in June and actually have two more that I am signed up for.  One is in October and then I am doing the Free to Breathe 5k in November.  The Free to Breathe run is for Lung Cancer Research and Awareness.  I am raising money for the race.  If you would like to help by donate, please click the link below. :)


Other than that I have been doing a lot of sewing.  I have made dresses for me, bags for me and my sisters among others.  I just made a lunch bag for myself using a jellyroll from Moda.  I love it!!



So that is it really.  It's been a busy year.  BUT I am hoping to get back into blogging.  Thanks for reading!!!

Photobucket

No comments: