Sunday, September 19, 2010

So, I decided to make a confession. I have not been able to find my camera cord for a few months now. ACK! I have SO many pictures on my camera that I want to post but I can't! And I don't really want to go out and buy a new one because I KNOW the old one is in the house somewhere. Grr...

In other news, Sean is in a big boy bed for the first time tonight! So far so good! And no, I can't post a picture...because I can't upload it. But for pictures' sake, I will post one from when Sean was an itty bitty. I LOVE this picture. Maybe one day I'll post the story behind it, lol.

I can't believe my baby is 2!

That's all for now. Hopefully I can find the camera card and get some real posts up here. I have so many different projects that I want to blog about!!


Photobucket

No comments: