Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafty Sewing Mama's Sewalong

Woo hoo! Back to blogging! I know, I do that a lot...leave, come back, leave, come back. My blog and I have a torrid love affair going on here. But alas, I am back.

AND I am back because I am taking part of a Sewalong! A group of people from an online board from Babycenter has decided to create a Sewalong. I am SO excited to be a part of it!


YAY! We even have our own logo! It was created by Cheryl of Cheryl's Creative Crafts.

Our first task is to create either a sewn crochet case or a sewing machine cover. I am going with the crochet case as my sewing machine has a nifty hard case cover already. I just have to pick the perfect fabric and pattern...I did already make one a week ago for a friend's daughter. I'll post that picture for now. But I still plan on making one for me!





Happy Sewing!



Photobucket

No comments: