Sunday, November 1, 2009

Promotions and Dinosaurs

Busy Busy!  That's how I describe the last few weeks.  There has been SO much going on!

I got a promotion at work and am now one of the coordinators for our Teenage Parenting Program.  Go me!  So far I am happy with how the program is going, it's just a lot of work right now.

We went trick or treating last night.  The boys' costumes were a hit!  Jacob was a dinosaur and Sean was a hatching dinosaur egg. :)  I made them myself, and am so happy with how they turned out.  Here are a few pictures from our fun night.


Sean is growling at Jacob. :)



My favorite picture of all my boys <3



After we were done trick or treating, handing out candy with Daddy :)

It was quite a successful night I must say.  Lots of candy for me, I mean them, to eat. ;)


No comments: