Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wrapaweens and meltdowns

Jacob is at such a cute yet aggravating age. He has these moments where he is the sweetest boy in the world and I am in complete awe of him. Like yesterday, he was carrying around a stuffed animal and treating it like a baby. He was rocking it to sleep, singing to it and tucked it into bed so it could take a nap. Or today he was telling me about how he was reading his "wrapaween" (which I later figured out meant 'magazine'.) I love the made up words... And then there are the "I know I'm not allowed to do this but will do it anyway when Mom's not looking" moments that just drive me up a wall. He is still trying to figure out how I will actually drive the car up the wall...yep, sometimes the sweet moments are aggravating too....oh Jacob.

No comments: